Une version mise à jour de cette page sera bientôt disponible.
EurActiv.fr in Paris – Offers paid internships – convention de stage
EurActiv.fr office in Paris offers internship opportunities to young professionals, compensated according to French government convention de stage rules.
Length of Internship ) University Internship Contract
The internships are formulated for the duration of maximum of 6 months. Starting dates very throughout the year – all positions are advertised on the EurActiv jobsite. Your university is in charge of providing the internship contract.
- Qualified interns will be trained to assist in either editorial, translation, business/finance, account management, marketing communications/ events or other online publishing activities;
- Interns will be allocated a supervisor, responsible for the on the job tasks and guidance;
- Additionally the interns are given a thorough induction related to the tasks at hand and the company;
- Coaching and mentoring is provided as required. Quarterly evaluations and feedback provided on progress;
- Mobility or transfer may be possible between teams skills provided.
Compensation & Rewards
The internships are paid up to 6months (+reimbursement of monthly transport ticket). Certificate and reference letter on completion of 6 month internship; All trainees are eligible to apply for permanent positions within the EurActiv Network across the 12 EU countries.
Please check EurActiv jobsite for current openings.
To obtain more information please contact:
HR Manager for Brussels, Paris, Berlin
+32 (0)2 226 58 22